Dr Anchal Aggarwal is one of the competent, dynamic and quality-oriented Clinical Oncologists and Radiation Oncologist in Punjab with more than 15 years of clinical experience in her field. She is currently associated with Varenya Healthcare, Jalandhar and working as a Senior Consultant, Radiation Oncology at Patel MultiSpeciality Hospital, Jalandhar (Punjab).
Dr Anchal was trained at Coimbatore Medical College, Coimbatore and Batra Hospital and Medical Research Centre, New Delhi. She was awarded Gold Medal by National Board of Examinations for securing highest marks during her post graduation.She was previously associated with various leading hospitals of India including International Oncology Services, Fortis Hospital (Noida) and Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi. She has done her extended training from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi, Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Mumbai and Manipal Hospital, Bengaluru. She has attended various courses in order to keep herself updated . She did Advanced SBRT/SRS training from ‘Varian Advanced Techniques SRT Clinical School” Lisbon / Portugal . She regularly attends and contributes to various National and International conferences and teaching courses.
What Can She Help You With?
- Cancers of the mouth, neck, throat, face
- Cancers of the Breast
- Cancers of esophagus, stomach, pancreas, liver, gallbladder, rectum, anal canal
- Lung Cancers
- Cancers of the uterus(endometrium), cervix , vulvo-vaginal region – collectively referred to as gynecological cancers.
- Cancers of the Urinary Bladder and Prostate
- Bone cancers
- Musculo-skeletal cancers
- Brain tumours
- Cancer screening tools and protocols
- Cancer preventing vaccines
- Cancer preventive lifestyle changes
- Reversal and prevention of lifestyle-related diseases
Competence in the Clinic
- 3DCRT (3D Conformal Radiotherapy)
- IMRT (Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy Technique)
- IGRT (Image Guided Radiotherapy Technique)
- RA (Rapid ARC)
- SRT (Stereotactic Radiotherapy)
- IGBT (Image Guided Brachytherapy)
- Interstitial Implantation and Intra cavitary Brachytherapy in gynaecological cancers
Courses and Instruction for the Future
- M.B.B.S from Govt. Medical College, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu from July 1999- Feb 2004 and CRRI from March 2004-2005
- D.N.B. Radiation Oncology (Gold Medalist) from Oct 2006-2009
- Senior Resident, Radiation Oncology at Fortis International Oncology Centre, Noida, from Jan 2010 to March 2012 (2 years)
- Clinical Associate, Radiation Oncology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, from March 2012- June 2013
- Attending Consultant, Radiation Oncology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, from July 2013 to March 2015
- Senior Consultant, Radiation Oncology at Patel Multispecialty Hospital, Jalandhar, from April 2015 till date.
- Senior Consultant, Clinical Oncology at Varenya Healthcare From March 2023